Who we are
We are IST cube Management GmbH (IST cube, we, our, us) and we take seriously protecting your privacy. We are the “controller” and responsible for your personal data under data protection law.
If you want more information about how we handle personal data, or want to exercise your rights under data protection law or make a complaint please contact our data privacy manager using the details below.
IST cube Management GmbH
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: Plöcking 1, 3400 Klosterneuburg, Austria
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Austrian Data Protection Authority (DSB), the responsible supervisory authority for data protection issues (https://www.dsb.gv.at/). Before contacting the DSB we would like the chance to deal with your concerns so please contact us first.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. If you click on those links or enable those connections this may let third parties collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for what they do with your personal data.
You and your personal data
We do not provide services to individuals only to businesses [that are limited companies]. We refer to those businesses and any individual within them who have authority to deal with us as “you”.
When you share personal data with us which is not about you but about another individual e.g. an employee, director or owner you confirm you have their permission to do so and that they understand how we will use their personal data.
Personal data, or personal information, is information about an individual which can identify who that person is. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Information we collect and hold about you
We get information about you in a number of different ways.
Direct Interactions this is information that has come directly from you such as:
- our own records of your shareholders (and any beneficial owners), suppliers and companies you use or deal with
- directors, partners, beneficial owners, signatories or employees in your business
- people you have appointed to act on your behalf
Information from our website:
- Details you give when you apply for funding like your name, home address, date of birth, email, phone number, geographical location, ID, photograph.
- Details about your business such as its size, industry, and financial information to check if it qualifies for funding.
- Your login details and the settings you choose for our website and your card, so that you can use these securely.
- Your IP address for security reasons.
- Your device ID, which we may share with companies that help us with online advertising.
The following third-party services are embedded into our website to facility our exchange with you:
A cookie is a small file we put on your browser or device if you agree. We use them get information like how many times you have visited our site, how long you stayed and what you did. We keep a particular cookie form a few minutes to two years depending on what it is used for.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are used for security and core features of our site.
- Analytical or performance cookies. These are used to recognize and count users and to see how they use our website.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognize you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These are used to record the specific pages and links users have followed when they visit our website.
- Third-party Cookies Some of our cookies are from third parties like Google. This is so they can send you advertisements about our services which might interest you and to understand which of them encourage more people to visit our website. Third party cookies are likely to be analytical cookies or performance cookies or targeting cookies.
You can turn cookies off in your browser by going to “settings” where you can turn some or all cookies off. If you turn off all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able go to some or all of our website.
When you get in touch we collect information so we can answer your questions or help you like:
- The phone number you use to call us and information you give us during the call.
- The email address you use and contents of your email (and attachments).
When you use our services: we collect information to give you services which are safe and lawful and to improve them including:
- Details about payments you have made and money paid to you
- How you use our services
- How you use our website
- As part of our services or assessing an application from you we may require access to the platforms you use to run your business (such as banking, sales, advertising, and accounting) and use the data shared to determine eligibility and monitor performance
From external sources these include third party service providers and publicly available sources such as:
- Anti-Money Laundering and Know Your Customer service providers
- Companies House and the Electoral Register
- Fraud prevention agencies
How and why we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Usually we use your personal data in the following situations:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.